What is RG303 Coax Cable?
The RG303 Coax Cable is 50 ohm coaxial cable used in a vast array of commercial applications, such as broadcast and radio frequency. In addition, RG 303 cable is also approved for direct burial applications. Click on the links below to learn more about the different features of RG303 cable.
RG 303 U$0.00 / 50 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 30.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Shield Coverage: Overall Braid Shield
- Jacket Material: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Brown Tint
RG303 Coaxial Cable Engineering Information:
|Structural Return Loss||Pass|
|Stress Crack Resistance||Pass|
|Spark Test (High Frequency)||Pass|
|Impedance (ohms)||50 +/-2|
|Center Conductor||0.037 in. SCCS|
|Dielectric Diameter||0.116 in.|
|Shield Diameter||0.136 in.|
|Overall Diameter||0.170 in.|
|Bend Radius||0.9 in.|
|RF Leakage||-50 dB|
RG303 Coax Loss Attenuation Table:
|100 MHz Typ/Max||4.0 / 4.4|
|400 MHz Typ/Max||8.1 / 9.3|
|1 GHz Typ/Max||13.4 / 15.3|
What applications is RG303 coax used for?
- The RG303 coax is used in many commercial and military applications. It is commonly used for wireless communication, broadcast, and radio frequency transmission applications. It is also found in TV network, security monitoring systems, and control system applications. The RG303 is approved for direct burial.
What is the difference between M17/111-rg303 coax cable vs. RG303 coax cable?
- M17/111-RG303 is the Mil-Spec equivalent to the commercial grade RG 303 cable. M17/111-RG303 Coax is used for high temperature applications and features a FEP Type IX jacket per MIL-C-17.
Check out our RG303 Coax Youtube Video: